View all users in your organization. This page will allow you to manage your users in several ways:
1. Click on the user's name to view their distribution and response data, edit the user information, and generate an email to the user
2. Generate an email draft to the user's email address
3. Deactivate users via the On / Off toggle
4. View the user's org level. (Can be edited by clicking on the user's name, then hitting the edit icon)
5. View the user's role. (Can be edited by clicking on the user's name, then hitting the edit icon)
6. Use the blue "reinvite user" button to send that user a new invitation email to the platform
7. See when users have been invited to the platform. If they have not been invited, the cell will say "Not sent"
8. See when users have accepted their invite to the platform. If they have not accepted, the cell will say "No"
9. Impersonate a user with the icon in the right-most column. Impersonating a user will show you what they see when they log in
Additionally, under the three dots icon, you can add a new user, invite new users that have not been invited yet, download all user data, and download a template for user upload.